Max Myanmar Group of Companies Chairman U Zaw Zaw and Group Chief Executive Officer Dr. Thaung Han met with staff at Max Cement factory in Taung Phi Lar on the 16th January 2019.
14th Anniversary of Shwe Yaung Pya Agro (Rubber Plantation) was held on Myanmar Independent Day of 4th January 2019.
Graced with Sermon and Alm and Kick out with Mini Marathon in the morning, followed by fun fare and games in the afternoon and entertainment and dinner together with lucky draw and staff performance programs at night.
Max Myanmar Group and AYA Financial Group together celebrated Happy New Year 2019 Gala Dinner with the theme of Max For Myanmar at Novotel Yangon Max Hotel on 31st December 2018.
Inaugurated by Ambassadors, Business Owners and Invited Guests.
Picked up lucky draw winners from Guests by Computerized System.
(1) 2 Nights Stay at Popa Garden Resort
(2) 2 Nights Stay + Sunday Brunch at Novotel Yangon Max
(3) AMI 1 Year Health Insurance (Gold Plan) x 10 Units
(4) Sony 40inches TV
(5) Pro1 (1,500,000 Kyats) Gift Voucher
(6) Samsung Note 9 (5 Handsets)
(7) AYA Visa Card (US $ 1,000 x 10 Cards)
(8) The Bridge (3Bags) (635 US $, 654 US $, 987 US $)
(9) Iphone XR 64GB (10 Handsets)
(10) She Shines Earrings (Pearl/Diamond/Ruby) (US $ 1,800, US $ 2,300, US $ 2,500)
(11) Omega James Bond Model Watch
(12) 5,000,000 Kyats x 3 Prizes
(13) Suzuki Swift GLX
We heartfelt appreciated to our partners for their contributions in lucky draw programs.
(1) She Shines Gems & Jewelry
(2) AYA Bank
(3) Zeya & Associates Co., Ltd.
(4) AYA Myanmar Insurance
(5) Loi Hein Co., Ltd.
(6) Shwe Byain Phyu Co., Ltd.
(7) Asia Myint Group Co., Ltd.
(8) Swiss Time Square Luxury Watch Gallery
(9) National Infrastructure Holdings Co., Ltd. (NIHC)
(10) Asia World Group of Companies
(11) Mother Trading & Construction Co., Ltd.
(12) Pro1 Global Home Center Myanmar
(13) PT Power Trading Co., Ltd.
(14) Best Oil Co., Ltd.
(15) The Bridge Myanmar
(16) Cherry Oo
(17) Khin Maung Nyunt Trading Co., Ltd.
(18) Novotel Yangon Max
(19) Popa Garden Resort
Silver Jubilee 25th Anniversary of Max Myanmar was held at Ngwe Saung Beach together with management team and staff.
Departed from meeting points in Yangon at 5:00 AM, lunch in Pathein and Rehearsal of ” Max 25 ” word formation then Ngwe Saung Beach Party on arrival day of 19.12.2018.
Kick off with Mini Marathon, word formation and team building games in the morning and Singers and Dancers Entertainment, Opera, Testimonial Reel at dinner on 20.12.2018.
Replenish free and fun time at beach in the morning and picked up 20 lucky winners of 2.5 million kyats on 21.12.2018 and successfully celebrated the milestone memory of Max Myanmar the 25th Anniversary.
Myanmar SME Workshop 2018 ” Digital Transformation To Boost Competitiveness” was organized by US – ASEAN BUSINESS COUNCIL, INC. and close collaborated with Max Myanmar on 10th December 2018 at Pyay Ballroom, Novotel Yangon Max Hotel.
U Zaw Zaw, Chairman of Max Myanmar Group and AYA Financial Group gave welcome address and importance of Digital Transformation in Business. U Chit Tun Pe, Group CEO of Max Myanmar also participated in panel discussion session.
For the special moment of Max Myanmar’s 25th Anniversary, Max Myanmar Construction Co., Ltd. contributed the donation of cash at Shwe Dagon Pagoda and food for monks and nuns and swept the square on 4th December 2018.
The Subsidiaries of Max Myanmar Group of Companies are proudly ranked in the top tax payers for FY 2017-2018 as followed :
No. (11) Max Energy
No. (81) Max Hotels Group
No. (438) Max Cement
No. (507) Max Myanmar Construction
No. (79) Max Energy
No. (150) Max Highway
#TopTaxPayer #MaxMyanmar #MaximizingMyanmarPotential